Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Followed by Honor...

Jacqueline Honor Barbee Svenson was born on September 15, 2005.  I became a mother for the second time at 38.  She is the twelfth grandchild in our family, and was named in "Honor" of my mom, Jacqueline Pethel Barbee.  David and I couldn't think of a more fitting name for our second born.  My mom is an incredible woman of God.  Our Honor "bug" is such a joyful child and one of a kind.  She is FULL of energy, yet has a tender side that just melts your heart.  This is Honor in our March snow wanting to be like her big sister Abi.

1 comment:

  1. It's really great to hear how God is blessing you! God's plans are wonderful and lifechanging as they unfold. I am encouraged by your willingness to seek to be a blessing as well. As a child is rescued through adoption, the parallel with our salvation experience is obvious and God's name is lifted up and He is glorified! I believe that God will bless you immensely as you seek to bless....

    ReplyDelete